Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spoiler Alert! Manicures I've Done Lately

Hey everybody! I hope everyone is having a good week. So, I have been doing lots of manicures lately. Even before I started this blog, the kids I babysit would always ask me to do their nails, and today when I was babysitting they asked me to try out a really cool technique. I had tried this technique before and my nails had never turned out very good, but today something must have clicked because they turned out great (if I do say so myself!) I will definitely be doing a tutorial on this type of nail art ASAP...probably Monday the 9th (because next Monday will be fourth of July nails!)





I also added a special touch to the ones on the left :)
I just did this dolphin using a thin stripe brush (alternatives for a thin brush are listed in this post: Cheetah Print Nails)





PLUS: a few weeks ago I did my cousin's nails using the chevron technique that I described in my very first post (Chevron/Ikat/Triangle Nails)...I wanted to incude this picture so you could see another color combination! These ones are silver, purple, and blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment