Monday, June 25, 2012

Manicure Monday - Tie Dye Nails

Hey everyone! I decided to do another very fun, summery manicure this week - tie dye nails! Over the weekend I got a manicure with two of my cousins, so for this week's manicure tutorial I used fake nails.





Step 1: Put stripes of different colors on your nail. They don't have to be perfect, you won't be able to tell later!


Step 2: Drag a toothpick or a pin through the colors. You can start at the same color each time, or different ones if you want some variety.



This will create a tie dye look! It looks great with any colors, but I like to do rainbow!



I also wanted to share a picture of a tie dye pedicure I did last month. I used this same technique but used more colors because I could fit more on my big toe! I also did the colors horizontally instead of vertically, so it creates a bit of a different effect.



These nails are always a bit messy, but very fun! Another great summer manicure! Enjoy and make sure to send any pictures or questions to nailingitmanicures@yahoo.com. 





No comments:

Post a Comment