Monday, August 20, 2012

Manicure Monday - Ombre the Other Way Nails

Hi everybody! Sorry I went totally AWOL last week - I had such a busy few days! For this week, I did another version of ombre nails, with the ombre spreading across all my nails instead of just on individual nails as I showed in: Gradient/Ombre Nails .                                                   




Step 1: On a piece of paper/tin foil, put 5 drops of pink (or whatever color you choose) polish. Then, put drops of white increasing in number as you get farther down the line of pink.


Step 2: Mix together each set of colors.


Step 3: Paint each color on a different nail, dark to light, to create the perfect ombre effect! I washed my nail polish brush between each color to avoid mixing.

Other inspirations:



Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment